Contracts – Q & A for Catering/Event Agreements

Do you have any questions regarding the use of the standard Catering/Event Pace Agreement? The following are some questions and answers, as well as additional information, that might help!

Q. When is the Catering/Event Agreement used?
A. The Catering/Event Agreement is used when conducting a Pace-sponsored event at an on-campus or off- campus location (includes agreements with restaurants, caterers, and agreements to reserve and/or purchase a block of rooms in a hotel).

Q. What contract form do I use?
A. Pace has a standard Catering/Event Rider. The Catering/Event Rider should be submitted with the Vendor’s contract. If the Vendor refuses to sign Pace’s Catering/Event Rider, submit the Vendor’s contract for legal review.

Q. What are the required documents for a Catering/Event Agreement?
A. The required documents depend on whether the Vendor will provide services on-campus or off-campus.

Continue reading “Contracts – Q & A for Catering/Event Agreements”