Holiday Season Contest! Winners Announced!!!

CONGRATULATIONS  TO OUR WINNERS!

The winner of the gift basket is DIANE DE MEO

The winners of the desk accessories are JEFF BLAISDELL and ANNA FISHMAN

Happy Holidays everyone, enjoy the break!

P.S. – I am working with mail services to get these over to you.  The boxes are big.

Here is your chance to win one of three prizes provided by Staples!  To enter, simply comment in any post of your interest in the Purchasing Blog and you will automatically be entered. This is a quick way to get accustomed to browsing through our newly launched blog while discovering great deals, information on new vendors and purchasing tips. Comment as much as you want (only 1 entry into the contest per person).

The prizes are:

The first prize is an office supply basket filled with all the small things you might need around the office, from notepads and pens to staplers and even a calculator.

The other two prizes are rotating organizers called The Desk Apprentice, which feature side storage pockets, corner storage bins and a removable storage tray, making it easier and more convenient to stay organized.

To comment about a post, simply click on the title and you will be taken to:

*Contest will run from November 19, 2012 to December 17, 2012.

31 thoughts on “Holiday Season Contest! Winners Announced!!!”

1. What we often overlook is in-house shopping.
    Over the past few years, my dept. has offered a few thousand standard hanging file folders as well a few hundred loose-leaf binders that were no longer needed. I’m sure many depts have adding machines, tables, chairs, filing cabinets, printer ink and toner, as well as other items that are not needed and could be used elsewhere.
    The ITS IMO list has been used successfully for this so far.

2. Really think Paul’s idea is such a good one! Just needs a little PR push behind it and it could be pretty successful.

Paul Hachmeyer says:
    December 3, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    What we often overlook is in-house shopping.

3. I often order from staples for my department. I am very excited for an oppurtunity to win a prize to use in the office.

4. I often order from staples for my department. I am very excited for an opportunity to win a prize to use in the office.

5. Great site..love Staples and its fast service. Purchasing and Contract Dept. is always very helpful. Keep up the great work!